What Happend to Amc plus?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
As you were told in the other thread you started it was in free preview and is now available on a cost basis, $9.00 a month.
Why are you angry Krell? AMC+ is an app not a channel. AMC+ dictates what it costs. You don't pay DISH for the app, you pay AMC+. Are you angry that to use Netflix you have to sub to Netflix and pay Netflix money?

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
Why are you angry Krell? AMC+ is an app not a channel. AMC+ dictates what it costs. You don't pay DISH for the app, you pay AMC+. Are you angry that to use Netflix you have to sub to Netflix and pay Netflix money?
I apologize for my misplaced emoticon. I am angry not at you, but at the OP who started two threads on the same subject for no apparent reason. But now that time has passed, I am not angry any more.

There is an ambiguity to these "dislikes". Do you dislike that the poster made a post, or that the content was God-awful. I usually think I'm disliking the content, and not the one making the posts.

I apologize for my misplaced emoticon. I am angry not at you, but at the OP who started two threads on the same subject for no apparent reason. But now that time has passed, I am not angry any more.

There is an ambiguity to these "dislikes". Do you dislike that the poster made a post, or that the content was God-awful. I usually think I'm disliking the content, and not the one making the posts.
Not to worry my friend! :)

Of course, now it looks like Bobby is just talking to himself in post number 3.

As you were told in the other thread you started it was in free preview and is now available on a cost basis, $9.00 a month.
AMC+ is a subscription through Dish. It costs $6.99 per month, and includes way more than just the one AMC+ channel.
"Already have Shudder, Sundance Now, or IFC Films Unlimited? If you subscribe to two or more of those On Demand Subscription networks, you will automatically get the full AMC + bundle, all for only $6.99/month."

You are not the only one confused by that. DJ Lon threw a fit after receiving an angry emoticon about this post in the Free Previews (No Discussion) Thread:
Yeah I noticed that when I was guide surfing this morning and saw the drive-in channel was on my guide. Any idea on an ending date?

...and responded with this:
Geez first mistake I've made here in years and y'all act like I stuck my hand in the collection plate at church. Just delete my posts please

By the way, that angry emoticon came from... our very own Howard Simmons. :nana2

Time to head to The Pub for a round on Charlie! ;)

Happy New Year!

You guys are making me sweat with all your orders from that free round on Charlie! I think I'll have another beer! :D

You guys are making me sweat with all your orders from that free round on Charlie! I think I'll have another beer! :D
A well-deserved beer, what with the 4K Sticky Threads and running the Pub! Hard to believe it was over a year ago that we meet at that Mexican restaurant off of US 101!

Happy New Year's Eve!

A well-deserved beer, what with the 4K Sticky Threads and running the Pub! Hard to believe it was over a year ago that we meet at that Mexican restaurant off of US 101!

Happy New Year's Eve!
What, no love for the Free Previews sticky threads and New Software sticky threads? ;) :oldlaugh :drunk
(Actually, I don't drink alcohol, so someone else can have my beer.) Cheers!

Reactions: Foxbat
crodrules, if you could get the Mods to Sticky your Sticky threads, well… ;) ;) ;)

And Bobby is the Publican, after all. I didn't mean to diminish your contributions to the Dish Forum, because you are one of Dish Network Knowledge Gurus on this site. I try from time to time, but I can't devote the time to research and answer questions.

And why is the Forum Software suggesting a "Similar thread" called "What Happened to AMC plus?" since I thought that was the thread I was replying to? Ah, I get it, this is a duplicate thread by the TS.

Reactions: pattykay

Happy New Year's Eve!
They are still serving food at that Mexican restaurant but it is in a tent in the parking lot. Tge Negra Modelo is still cold and good! :)

Reactions: Foxbat
crodrules, if you could get the Mods to Sticky your Sticky threads, well… ;) ;) ;)

I have decided not to ask the mods for help with anything in the new year. (Making threads sticky, re-titling threads, enforcing any "No Discussion" rule, etc.) Perhaps someone who is buddy-buddy with the mods can make those requests. I spend enough time posting here as it is. I don't need to be wasting time in private conversations to try to get these issues straightened out, only to still not get any results. Okay, rant over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts