what happened to 394 and 396 HD channels?

WFN HD was dropped a year ago and is SD only on Dish. Outdoor Channel has never been in HD on Dish even though it was one of the first channels to have an HD broadcast

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

394 WFN is supposed to be Free Preview from 5/24 - 6/19 but I'm not getting it either. Also not getting 361 MAVTV.

EA and 110 so I should get it - - - anyone else having this problem?

garys said:
As long as you are not subscribed to the Welcome package, you should get both. Do you have 72 sat location?

I thought the Welcome Pack caught the free preview channels (as it was for subs to upgrade their packages), not offers (like 3 months free of HBO, etc.), though...

I think Outdoor Channel HD was being tested at one time, but it was not made available.

Last edited:
i have 129,110,119. i have the 250 channel package and i've been getting 394 and 396 in hd

You have not been getting those two channel numbers in HD. No sense in pursuing that, it's a fact. Perhaps if you said what channels instead of the channel numbers we could be sure we are talking about the same channels.........One never was in HD, the other has not been for a long time.

I thought the Welcome Pack caught the free preview channels (as it was for subs to upgrade their packages), not offers (like 3 months free of HBO, etc.), though...

At one point they did not get the previews, I'm not sure at this point. Just throwing out items to see if OP will give more info on his settings so someone can figure out his problem. New one occurs to me, could be hidden channels with "Lock" active.

I do have the Welcome Pack and EA - - - I have been getting all the other Previews including Sportsman and Outdoor.

No worries - - - just wondering

You have not been getting those two channel numbers in HD. No sense in pursuing that, it's a fact. Perhaps if you said what channels instead of the channel numbers we could be sure we are talking about the same channels.........One never was in HD, the other has not been for a long time.
WFN 394 and Outdoor channel 396 were available in Hd until a couple of days ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)