What Happened to CBS4 Denver in the "Guide" listing . . .

SandFarmer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 21, 2009
The Beach.
"KCNC-TV PROGRAMMING NOTES:

TONIGHT’S SCHEDULE ON CBS4 IS NORMAL! Some of the listings today say our schedule is different tonight, but it’s not! Look for CBS4 News at 6P, NCIS at 7P, Bull at 8P, NCIS New Orleans at 9P, CBS4 News at 10P, Late Show with Colbert at 10:35PM and the Late, Late Show with Corden at 11:37PM."

Looks like they had a lot of people call. TitanTV, even Zap2It and the local station, as above, show the airings were correct. What happened with DISH's Guide listing? This isn't the first time. All my timers are an hour off.

Well waddya know DISH got someone else other than Tribune/Zap2It and they suck too. And Gracenote, as far as I am concerned, is/was/was/were/be/being/been "the" source for "music" info. When did they go into TV? Maybe that's the problem, THEY DON'T BELONG IN TV!!!

Why can't DISH use somebody like TitanTV?! OR do it themselves and sell it to others. Wait, let me rethink that . . . .

Every time DISH is wrong TitanTV is right. See a theme here . . . . . . .

Well as far as "Gracenote" said, NCIS was on 3 times that night, each an erroneous listing, so you shouldn't have missed it. Sorry, I sound like a DISH phone rep.

AND as I posted, it looks like the station got calls, since they posted that nothing had changed in the listing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)