What Happened To Commercial Skip ?

BBCInc

BBCInc

On the dry and dusty road
Feb 23, 2009
Colorado
Again no Hopper symbol on Hannibal for the second episode. Meanwhile my TiVo trial continues to impress. May soon be a former Dish customer!

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Again no Hopper symbol on Hannibal for the second episode. Meanwhile my TiVo trial continues to impress. May soon be a former Dish customer!
This has to be an issue with your local NBC station. Again, my second ep has it. So ask yourself why.?

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
I would not care about it much longer....don't think Hannibal is long for this world.

BBCInc

BBCInc

On the dry and dusty road
Feb 23, 2009
Colorado
3rd episode got Hopper. Not really interested in it anymore after reading reviews, though. Also my TiVo trial has taken a turn for the worse, populating multi episode lists has become tediously slow and the blue wait spinner is ever present. Also getting a so-called unexpected error all too frequently. Favoring the Hopper at the moment...

Grandude

Grandude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 13, 2003
Santa Rosa, CA
I would not care about it much longer....don't think Hannibal is long for this world.
I couldn't get my wife interested in the show. Told her it was a cooking show but that didn't help.

Headline! Hannibal eaten by the critics.:eek:

JSheridan

JSheridan

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
USA

From TVWeek:

NBC Pulls Plug on Drama Series
Jun 23, 2015 • Post A Comment

NBC has canceled a drama series, making the decision not to bring the show back after it completes its current third season. The series is “Hannibal,” which will end with its season-three finale on Aug. 27.

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
I'll be surprised if they even "burn off" the whole season.