What happened to Dish CSR's?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Two months of Dish service and both my general calls have been with English speaking, and from the best I can tell USA based CSR's. Both calls were handled well!!

sorry for the minor rant....but most areas of the country I can understand pretty good. The ones that are funny are folks from the south who say "where y'all? Canada?"
which usually gets a "pretty close...Minnesota from me :)

IMO Minnesota is probably the closest "feeling" to being in Canada than any other state in the U.S. They say that going to a Wild game is like going to a game in Canada.

Similar to what I've heard people say that Quebec City is the closest "feeling" to being in Europe this side of the atlantic.

Just my opinion. Others may feel differently.

IMO Minnesota is probably the closest "feeling" to being in Canada than any other state in the U.S. They say that going to a Wild game is like going to a game in Canada.

Similar to what I've heard people say that Quebec City is the closest "feeling" to being in Europe this side of the atlantic.

Just my opinion. Others may feel differently.

Victoria, BC "feels" like being in Britain.

The last CSR I talked to was obviously not in the USA and tried to convince me that, "Just because you have a 75% signal strength on the point dish screen for the 110 satellite doesn't mean you have line of sight to the 110 satellite."

YMMV.

The last CSR I talked to was obviously not in the USA and tried to convince me that, "Just because you have a 75% signal strength on the point dish screen for the 110 satellite doesn't mean you have line of sight to the 110 satellite."

YMMV.

well, it can say 75% and be on sat 119, 129, 118.7, etc. just messing with ya.

YMMV.

While you were probably right, I have had my point dish screen give me signal on 129. I have not ever been pointed to 129.