what happened to ESPN Goal Line?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lsh1885

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
Orlando, Florida
ALL I get is the Directv logo when I go channel 615. Also the SEC Network Alternate channel doesn't work half the time either. Doesn't anyone from DTV monitor what is going out on there channels?

ALL I get is the Directv logo when I go channel 615. Also the SEC Network Alternate channel doesn't work half the time either. Doesn't anyone from DTV monitor what is going out on there channels?
As for the SEC Alt channels, they will only have something on them when a game has been scheduled for that network.

Yes... ESPN Goal-line was done for their broadcast day and the SEC Alt channels do work when their is content to put up on them.

Goal line didn't air for some reason on DirecTV today. It was available on the Watch ESPN app, and I was able to watch it on my TiVo via Charter cable.

?????? It's fine. Came on at 4:30 as scheduled...

Attachments

• 1448153530132.jpg
    1448153530132.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 226
As for the SEC Alt channels, they will only have something on them when a game has been scheduled for that network.

Yes, and by scheduled, it means well in advance. The South Carolina game was on the alternate channel at noon today, as it was scheduled to air there. Programming that gets moved there last minute because another game goes over won't appear because the bandwidth as already been allocated to another part time or PPV channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.