What happened to INSP?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The Inspirational Network has been changing themselves over the years from being a religious channel to a family entertainment channel. While I'm glad they have moved away from airing so many false teachers that beg for money and preach a health & wealth gospel over the true gospel, this is still about money.

The other religious networks don't air commercials - The Inspirational Network does. I'm sure they have been using the money to purchase TV shows, but they are probably making a good profit at the same time. Dish wants some of that profit and that is why they now want INSP to pay. INSP does have a valid agrument in that Dish actually pays most other commercial channels a fee to carry them not the other way around.

I think INSP and Dish should come up with a new agreement that takes INSP out of the religious channel tier and into the family tier near Hallmark and draft a similar financial arrangement to other channels with the same ratings. Being out of the religious tier could help INSP attract more viewers who never venture into the religious tier. They could then gain better ratings and more ad revenue.

As INSP changes their programming even more, it could be an asset for Dish to keep family viewers as subscribers. Of course this could change INSP's agreement with other providers and they may not want to go that route.

If Dish should take INSP off for good, then may I suggest they work up a deal with FamilyNet that also airs classic family friendly TV shows in addition to some religious programming. They are also in HD.

If there is not much demand for the channel then Dish Network will not care if the channel remains on the air or not.

dahenny said:
She'll get over it, I suppose. Though next February, when my DishHD Absolute discounts run out, I'll be looking real hard at what channels we actually watch, and comparing to Direct and my local fiber provider. I bet we don't watch more than 12 channels regularly. Been a loyal *E sub for 12 years straight, but ain't afraid to cut the cord. These frequent channels drops are aggravating.

Looks like gmc has the waltons and is comming soon to dish

GMC is airing on channel 259 "Dish" right now. The program guide is incorrect however, at least on my Vip622. It says Little House on the prairie is on, but it's really a block of the Waltons. Then starting at 9pm, it shows Frasier, but it's really the start of a 6 hour block of the 3 "Free Willy" movies.

GMC is airing on channel 259 "Dish" right now. The program guide is incorrect however, at least on my Vip622. It says Little House on the prairie is on, but it's really a block of the Waltons. Then starting at 9pm, it shows Frasier, but it's really the start of a 6 hour block of the 3 "Free Willy" movies.
are u eastern or western arc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts