What happened to my HR20?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hello I'm a DirecTV CSR. I think what you have experienced here is due to sunspot activity which is currently increasing. All customers can expect this to occur regularly for the next 3 years. Thank you for choosing DirecTV...

:eek:

Obviously kidding!

I do not claim to be a computer guy, or an expert at much, but I'm kinda knowledgeable about a bunch O' stuff.

I Have seen first hand how goofy receivers can be if they overheat.

It sounds like your receiver did a hard drive reset, but with power problems, you should not expect anything spectacular from a lil' computer that can
make TV from SPACE.........

Can I at least get a little message that says:

"Hi, I'm a computer that uses technology from 1986. Something bad happened that I can't figure out, so I'm calling a do-over. Enjoy replicating all of your settings, wasting a night in the process!"

Can I at least get a little message that says:

"Hi, I'm a computer that uses technology from 1986. Something bad happened that I can't figure out, so I'm calling a do-over. Enjoy replicating all of your settings, wasting a night in the process!"

my two cents is you have exhausted this to the end. I agree with the other members and just count it as a computer glich, which is something we have all experienced and move on....give it a rest!!

my two cents is you have exhausted this to the end. I agree with the other members and just count it as a computer glich, which is something we have all experienced and move on....give it a rest!!

I apologize for having exhausted your sense of humor, as well. I'm sure some people appreciate the ability to make light of an unfortunate situation. I further apologize for having wasted ten or so seconds of your imperial existence reading the prior posts, and another five or so reading this one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts