What happened to my Ny Rangers?

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
Depressed Ny Ranger fan down here in South Florida.

Up 3-0 in first game and lost it. Down hill from there.

Sean Avery knocked out, Jagr shutdown.

My hats off to the Pens they were the better team. They out muscled us, out skated and out passed us.

Where the hell was the Ny power play this year??

Aweful!!!

Not sure what the team will look like next year.

I have to wait a months befor I see this team again.

Damn- Im pissed off!

If I remember correctly we ( Rangers) won the series in the regular season against the Pens.

I didn't know how good this team was. They expossed the Rangers weaknesses in a big way.

The Pens were very impressive. They reminded me of the old detroit teams with the passing and speed. Scotty Bowman teams.

They were awesome.

Ny Rangers back to the drawing board. Where do we start???

Didn't have my Ranger avatar up-But I bleed Ranger blue 24-7. I spent most of my adult life
in Ny going to MSG.

While I was running my electronics store in NYC in the early 90s I was lucky enough to meet
and sell Mark Messier his electronics for his new Manhattan apartment.

I got to meet my favorite all time sports hero- Thats was AWESOME!

Penguins fan here! And I'm still relatively "new" to hockey so I still don't know much about how it's played, strategy etc. But what I saw and heard (can't get all the games on TV in my area) was great. Rangers gave us a hell of a run in the games played! Lundqvist was AWESOME! And of course Jagr gave us a tough series. His ability to draw fouls is incredible. Good thing (for us!) that Rangers couldn't take advantage of so many opportunities!

Rangers are great! Better luck to you next season...!

(Lookin' forward to the series with the Flyers. Plenty of trash talk in the office here already! Pens are going to have their hands VERY full again. I hope "The Flower" is in full bloom! Not sure this old heart can stand all the high anxiety...!)

Last edited:
Flyers vs Pens.. It will be war. Those two teams will rip each other apart.

As a sadened Ranger fan, I wish the Pens- Good luck towards the cup. They were incredible!

Crosby, Malken , Hossa...What a potent combo!

PS - Where do you live in Pompano Beach? My mother was a resident at John Knox Village for 11 years until her passing last July. I was there a bunch of times...

Flyers vs Pens.. It will be war. Those two teams will rip each other apart.

As a sadened Ranger fan, I wish the Pens- Good luck towards the cup. They were incredible!

Crosby, Malken , Hossa...What a potent combo!

There will be fights and blood drawn not only buy the players, but the fans will get into it too.

They have a big screen set up outside of Mellon arena for fans who can't get tickets to watch the games for free, if Flyers fans wander into that area with all the beer.....well it should be interesting.

Well that is why I stay home and watch it on tv.:D BTW all games will be on VS. except for the Sunday afternoon game on NBC.

Die-hard Rangers fan here. Pens are good and you need to take advantage of opportunities against a good team. You cant blow 3-0 leads, you cant take dumb penalties, you need to capitilize on the powerplay, you cant have dumb give-aways. On top of that Lundy was avg is the first few games. Refing was terrible but I wont use that as an excuse.

BTW, i can't believe i'm saying this... GO FLYERS!

Die-hard Rangers fan here. Pens are good and you need to take advantage of opportunities against a good team. You cant blow 3-0 leads, you cant take dumb penalties, you need to capitilize on the powerplay, you cant have dumb give-aways. On top of that Lundy was avg is the first few games. Refing was terrible but I wont use that as an excuse.

BTW, i can't believe i'm saying this... GO FLYERS!

:up

Darrencp22,

Your right with everything you said exept pulling for the hated-loathed flyers.

They gave us( Ny Rangers) fits this year. Plus, I think they are a dirty team.

So, I want to see good hockey. Let the best team win.

Id rather see the Pens win. But I really dont care.

My Rangers are out and Im still disgusted at their LOUSY play.

The king was avaerage at best. We needed great to beat the Pens...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)