What happened to Sirius/XM channels???

old corps

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 13, 2005
Mid-Michigan
None of my Sirius/XM channels are workin'. No audio, all say "no info available" or something like that. :confused: This is worryin' me........Hope they ain't gone!:rolleyes::rant:If so, I'll be downgrading--use 'em a LOT.

Ed

Yikes, you're right. I wonder if the satellite blew a transponder. Let me see where they're at...

Wait, mine just came back on.

I'm in Tucson AZ, and I have the audio and CD music channels as operational but get the same error message as others reported when accessing Sirius.

Happened to me too, I was settling in to read the paper and the Classic Jazz channel crapped out on me. Had to switch to the "Aud" channels, whatever those are.

Found a nice station, "Moodscapes", that I wouldn't have found otherwise and that worked very well for the relaxing atmosphere I wanted to read in.

The AUD channels are monaural channels that Dish used to provide to commercial subscribers only. They may be from Muzak, I can't remember for sure. I'm not sure why they decided to put them into the residential packages, since they already have the CD channels for people who don't want the DJs on Sirius.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)