What happened to the Weather app?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I was wondering same thing after CE last night and talked to neighbor that didn't do the CE and is on NR and says he doesn't have the weather app either and hope it is back soon also!! :)

It is quick answer to what the local weather is like on getting out of bed. Especially on days it is snowing.

Hope it is back by Monday/Tuesday nor'easter.
You use an APP on TV to find your local weather in the morning ?

Your typically on the computer, I click and you can find that info in seconds.

The apps are pointless. I think they do more harm than good - slowing receivers down. For real - who's going to look at Facebook on TV when it actually works and is faster on your phone or computer? Same with weather. Scoreguide irritates me the most - most games have the annoying ticker on all the time. Scroeguide covers up even more of the screen. I wish you could disable the apps.

Reactions: osu1991 and Mr Tony
The apps are pointless. I think they do more harm than good - slowing receivers down. For real - who's going to look at Facebook on TV when it actually works and is faster on your phone or computer? Same with weather. Scoreguide irritates me the most - most games have the annoying ticker on all the time. Scroeguide covers up even more of the screen. I wish you could disable the apps.
I wish you could disable the Score TICKER these networks use, or at least go back to 2-3 times an hour.
Also, just give us the score, we don't need to know the fantasy stats for every player for every game, that alone makes the ticker excessive.
If your into the fantasy stuff, thats fine, go to your fantasy channels.

I wish you could disable the Score TICKER these networks use, or at least go back to 2-3 times an hour.
Also, just give us the score, we don't need to know the fantasy stats for every player for every game, that alone makes the ticker excessive.
If your into the fantasy stuff, thats fine, go to your fantasy channels.

Tickers belong on SportsCenter, News Channels, and the weather channels. Not during games!

Reactions: Mr Tony and Jimbo
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts