What I Like about the MonsterHD Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
What I think is really cool about this channel is that they will often show a series of a movie back to back like on Saturday night they showed Subspecies and the 2 sequels to it. Pretty cool! All the original actors were back as well, except for the cute Brunette with the short hair :no .

The graphics between shows are outstanding :yes . Watching these 3-D like images on my projector is like being there :eek: as they move in and the objects seem to fly off the screen :shocked . I hope they air some of the old, genuine 3D movies someday, I watched SpyKids 3D a couple of weeks ago and it was incredible. :clap

They also show a wide variety of movies every day, something I hope Cinema10 adopts soon.

I hardly ever see the good horror movies on there. I caught dawn of the dead and night of the living dead once. They played a couple of others but I'm sick of those old crappy horror movies. They played that stupid TRex movie today that was a claymation trex eating mexicans. How stupid is that?

There has been some good ones on there like ( Reanimator, EvilDead , Dead Alive, All 5 Puppet Masters , The shaft wasnt bad, But I agree they need more , theres alot more out there all the Nightmare on elm street's, Hell raisers , Evil Dead 2, army of darkness and the list goes on. :D

Despite all the repeats, its my favorite Voom channel. I'd rather watch "Teenage Caveman" tonight than see Crusoe or Thelma and Louise again on Cinema 10. Easier to watch a "B" horror movie then just a "B" movie. Especially if there is a pretty leading lady, a few unnecessary characters getting dismembered or impailed, and if it is either good or bad enough to be entertaining. Anyone for an Ed Wood film festival? Bring on the Body Snatchers and popcorn...

LOBO2999 said:
There has been some good ones on there like ( Reanimator, EvilDead , Dead Alive, All 5 Puppet Masters , The shaft wasnt bad, But I agree they need more , theres alot more out there all the Nightmare on elm street's, Hell raisers , Evil Dead 2, army of darkness and the list goes on. :D

A lot of those movies are sold as a group to certain channels from the studios like New Line has a deal with their older catalog(the Nightmare series is one) with HDNet movies and their newer stuff goes to Starz like LOTR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)