what indoor satellite do you recommend

I am new to this and not sure how to do a report on TVfool.com. Also interested in DVR for the over the air channels if I get enough channels. Please help if you can.

I am new to this and not sure how to do a report on TVfool.com. Also interested in DVR for the over the air channels if I get enough channels. Please help if you can.

When the site does come back up willsweeps99 you should see >> Click Here << under Check Your Address for Free TV. Click there and enter the exact latitude and longitude where you will be putting your antenna (and the height you will be mounting it at if known). This will give you are report that you can post the link to here so others can analyze it and give recommendations. If you don't know it already, you can get your exact latitude/longitude by entering your address at https://maps.google.com, then zoom in and click on the spot where you will mount your antenna. Hopefully tvfool.com will be back up soon! :)

I live in an apartment on the bottom floor and would like an indoor HD antenna. My zip is 29615. Any recommendations?
With that zip you are in the Wade Hampton area, Just for reference I am in TR. You have one major problem with a indoor antenna, Paris Mountain. You could get SCETV 29 and sub channels just fine as it broadcasts from Paris mountain , maybe WSPA but it is VHF so a larger antenna, Fox Carolina also might come in on 21.1. Wlos ABC forget about it and WYYF4 slim chance as you would have to look through the mountain. You could also pickup LP channel 51 and channel 16 with it's sub channels as they broadcast close to you, but they are mostly religious channels.. Best I can say is get something like the leaf antenna and if you have a north facing window try it there.

I got an antenna and put it in the window and got several channels! Me-Tv, Bounce, Fox, CBS, Get TV, Movies! (Which is odd cause I thought I would get This Network instead). I ordered a TiVO Over the Air DVR. Hopefully easy hook up and it is worth it!

I got an antenna and put it in the window and got several channels! Me-Tv, Bounce, Fox, CBS, Get TV, Movies! (Which is odd cause I thought I would get This Network instead). I ordered a TiVO Over the Air DVR. Hopefully easy hook up and it is worth it!
Good Move. For 49.99 that is the best thing they ever came out with. Glad everything worked out for you. Happy Watching....