What is a good 2 tuner DVR from Dish?

Walker1

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 17, 2005
Hi, It's been a while, but I have a 510 unit that works great. But, I need a 2 tuner unit. My needs are small- high quality picture on non HD channels, good reliability, and how to get the best deal from Dish as I'm an existing customer 1/2 way through a 2 yr. lease. I have top 60, locals, and HBO. Thanks for your feedback.:cool:

Thanks. Do you know if Dish has a special on this unit? If not, what would be the most I should pay to swap the 510 out?

I don't really know about any deals. I would call and see what they can do for you. I've heard of people of doing the Dishing it up promotion and getting the 625 for $49.99 others have paid $99.99. I had to buy my receiver and paid $240.00 on eBay. MSRP is like $399.99 I believe.

There are tiers that determine your upgrade fee. Which tier you fall into depends on a number of variables such as: length of time with DISH Network, which level of programming you subscribe to, payment history (any lates), etc.

RandallA is correct. You should ask for the Dish 'N' It Up promotion. The 625 is an excellent, versatile receiver. You'll enjoy it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)