Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
What is a lot of HD? That is a question a lot of Dish Network customers might be asking themselves today. With the failed launch of the AM...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST...

Catch new editions of "The Satellite Dish" at MultiChannel.COM!

Yeah very good read! Most of the National HD Channels Direct has that Dish does not shows very little HD. Now if Dish gets those channels that they say they will add that will even things up and with VOOM Dish should have more HD. Either way most of the channels Direct has that Dish will be getting show very little HD. My guess is this is due to those Networks just got a HD Version of their channel up and has not had time to get HD Content on them.

So really even though Dish does not have them right now we are not really missing anything in HD. So my 2 cents is Dish will get those channels that Direct has and things will even out. Again then it will come down to waiting for more National Networks to get a HD version of their channel up and running and getting more things in HD.. :)

In national HD Dish is way behind and in the long run this can hurt dish. In the short term adding locals help Dish in getting new customer.

Tho I do not understand Charlie the Tuna why no wet coast feed of Stars Hbo Showtime Cinemax west coast feed in HD direct TV has it and why no mention of any updates for Sattelitte feed on the West Coast. I may move to direct tv because of the poor recpiton I am getting. Direct feed in the west coast is better with a liver picture on the west coast.

Will Charlie the tuna remember the West Coast--for----he is from the west coast.

Last edited:
I thought Charlie was from Tennesse. :)

I wouldn't expect west coast feeds until he launches the western arc.

What is a lot of HD? That is a question a lot of Dish Network customers might be asking themselves today. With the failed launch of the AM...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST...

Catch new editions of "The Satellite Dish" at MultiChannel.COM!

to me "a lot" equals all the HD you can watch + 1 hr or more; so if you can't manage to watch all you want in a day; you have a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts