What is best deal for a new 7 room basic service package?

The reason i say 8 is that max amount, is because that the information i got straight from the horse's mouth (audit team)

If you are a retailer I am glad your not retailing anything in my area, I am sure it would be for your benefit and call audit team and ask, its a tollfree call
Id also be willing to bet that someone near your retail area would like more than 6 receivers per account

You and Dish have one quirky thing in common, you're both misinformed :)

I guess the person you talked to at the Audit Team knows more than Jim DeFranco (Executive Vice President of Dish Network) and the people who make up the Business Rules and give the information to the retailers.

But all you have to do is watch the chat and then you can talk on the subject. One Phone persons error does not make a company policy.

And if I had someone who wanted more than 6 receiver I would not install them because most likely they are account stacking but I would put in 4 dual tuners if they wanted.

I have also been told and heard multiple times over the years that six receivers is the limit. I have heard though that some were allowed to have one or two additional receivers to be installed if someone came out to install it (verifying that they are all at the same location) and ok'ed by the audit team.

I am surprised that they have not forced those wanting more than four receivers to take dual tuner receivers. Maybe they will be smart enough to enforce this during the MPEG-4 transfer. That would be their golden opportunity.

Stargazer said:
I have also been told and heard multiple times over the years that six receivers is the limit. I have heard though that some were allowed to have one or two additional receivers to be installed if someone came out to install it (verifying that they are all at the same location) and ok'ed by the audit team.

I am surprised that they have not forced those wanting more than four receivers to take dual tuner receivers. Maybe they will be smart enough to enforce this during the MPEG-4 transfer. That would be their golden opportunity.
that is correct, stargazer for each receiver above and beyond 6 i had to pay 100 usd per receiver for tech to come and activate as they were already installed when he arrived

So answer the guys question. Brade... I think you need to be more specific... there are different classifications... Commerecial... meaning, Bars , resteraunts... ect Free To Guest (FTG) meaning hotels, motels ectt.. and the private veiwing, meaning offices, churches, private golf courses. All of these have different rates. If you are looking to run a rental beach house as... per say a bred and breakfast I am guessing that you could get by with the FTG. If you are looking to "rent" rooms.. per say, a boarding house that would be individual accounts. As mentioned above... which I am sure you already have done, but suspect you did not like the response... call Dish and see what they have to offer. Or.. look in the phone book and call a local retailer... maybe Rowemance or Stone would be able to set you up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)