What is the best choice?

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
I am going to do some changing of my dish service. This will require a new customer install. I have no desire to put a system in myself. So My question is should I call dish and set everything up with them or should I use a local installer. Who will do the best job? I have talked to a local and they can not give a better deal than what Dish advertised. Will going though dish get a better deal than advertised? I know there are some jerks as local installers and I also know dish sends some winners also. So it may be a toss up or the luck of the draw. I just want to know what u all think. Thanks

Last edited:
What city are you in? There are some good retailers at there, but far too many bad ones. If you go directly through Dish, they may send a company crew--THE BEST--or they may send out a retailer/contractor. It is a crap shoot.

I my area (Twin Cities, MN) I've never dealt with a contractor from Dish - I've always had DNS Employees and I've had nothing but good luck with them. I just had a guy out today and he was fantastic! I wish I could request him specifically for future work. Around here, the Dish guys seem quite alright

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)