What is the Best Dish New Customer Deal for (1) Hopper 3, (3) Joey 2's and AT250 PLUS Add-Ons?

mkerdman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
What is the best Deal for New Subscriber with No Charge for Equipment or Installation, Monthly TV Service Price, including Add-Ons and Equipment, locked in for (2) Years with No Activation Fee as follows:

1- Equipment: (1) Hopper 3, (3) Joey 2’s,

2- Monthly TV: America’s Top 250,

3- Add-Ons: HBO, Showtime, Multi-Sport Pack, Cinemax, Dish Movie Pack, Starz, EHD External Hard Drive Activated and the Protection Plan.

Thanks in advance.

AFAIK, all new customer promo pricing will last for one year, not two. But you will be committed to the full 2 years (subject to an early termination fee before then).

Top250 should net you $40/off the regular price for a year, and free premiums for 3 months. There is no charge for EHD activation on the Hopper. If you do get Protection Plan free as a promo item, it makes no sense to keep it past the free period. You'll have to ask about Multi-Sport and Movie Pack.

I thought new Customers got their price locked in for 2 Years?

Past the 3 Months of Free Premiums, is there any ability to lock in favorable Monthly Rates on the Premiums for up to the 2 Years?

Why not keep the Protection Plan in force throughout the 2 Year Term?

Reactions: pattykay
I was thinking of the promos before the price lock offers, my bad.

AT250 price lock is $80/mo for 2 years, a $15 savings over the regular AT250 price. In addition to the free premiums for 3 months, you also get free HBO for a full year. Everything else I said still holds.

Protection plan (once you are paying for it) isn't worth keeping. If you ever have a problem, you can always activate the PP the day you call in to use it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts