What is the status of "Supernatural"?

It was picked up under the soon old "WB" but now that WB will be gone in the Fall, who knows? Anyway CW just released their schedule for fall 06 and supernatural is not there or any mentioning of cancellation.

after walking away and re-reading the article I saw "supernatural". I'd probably had a supernatural moment when I did not see the show on the article :).

Hooray!

I needed some good news! After "Invasion" got whacked by ABC, I was feeling really down.

Supernatural had some great episodes. If you haven't seen it, give it a shot. I kinda hope they have killed off the Dad in that finale and just have the brothers going after the :devil: 's and other assorted creatures in next season's shows.

Rhinoman said:
Hooray!

I needed some good news! After "Invasion" got whacked by ABC, I was feeling really down.

Supernatural had some great episodes. If you haven't seen it, give it a shot. I kinda hope they have killed off the Dad in that finale and just have the brothers going after the :devil: 's and other assorted creatures in next season's shows.

well if they didn't kill him off there they killed him off in Greys Anatomy :cool: he hung on for awhile though. I really liked Supernatural, however I liked the earlier (more x-files like) episodes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts