Not open for further replies.

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
Since this was brought up in another thread, I thought it might make a good thread on it's own.

So which passenger car is ugliest? Let's say any nomination should be accompanied by a photo of said vehicle.

I nominate the Aztek.

Attachments

• Pontiac 01aztek_awd1-1.jpg
    Pontiac 01aztek_awd1-1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 199
  • Pontiac aztek.jpg
    Pontiac aztek.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 191
  • pontiac.aztek.500.05.jpg
    pontiac.aztek.500.05.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
The Ford Flex.

It looks like Ford stole Scion's look and mixed in a little "short bus" (the kind that drives Senior Citizens throughout the community). I'd rather be caught driving a mini-van or station wagon with wood trim instead of this God awful thing.....

Q: Does this thing have a disco ball inside and does it play loud techno music whenever you put the keys in the ignition?

Chip_Foose_Ford_Flex.jpg

Another nomination for Chevy's HHR..

It looks like a deranged PT Cruiser. Upon further review, THIS is even uglier than the Flex!

2008_Chevy_HHR_ext_1.jpg

Since this was brought up in another thread, I thought it might make a good thread on it's own.

So which passenger car is ugliest? Let's say any nomination should be accompanied by a photo of said vehicle.

I nominate the Aztek.

I can't seem to find a picture but I could have sworn there was something that inspired the Aztec in the mad max movie.

I think this is one of the ugliest car on the road today.

Attachments

• New-2009-Mini-2-Passenger-Electric-Car.jpg
    New-2009-Mini-2-Passenger-Electric-Car.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 176
Aww, I almost got one. "Almost" - thank god!

To be honest I kind of like the Scion Hako Coupe Concept, its different thats for sure. Going way back to 1957, I think the Metropolitan Nash was the ugliest car I've ever laid eyes on, but, there seemed to be quite a few on the road back then, so someone must have liked them...or maybe the price, there are those who don't care what they are seen in.:)

Attachments

• 57met.jpg
    57met.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 167
Another nomination for Chevy's HHR..

It looks like a deranged PT Cruiser. Upon further review, THIS is even uglier than the Flex!

2008_Chevy_HHR_ext_1.jpg

Hey now I own a HHR :)...lol, I enjoy the car, it reminds me of the look of how some of the older cars looked in the old days

I had a friend with a '64 Czechoslovakian Skoda that was butt ugly, but I don't have any photo to contribute. (The newer Skodas are actually quite attractive...)

I rented an HHR recently. It was one of several choices at National and I said "what the heck?". Was actually a great ride, but I liked it better looking out vs. in...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts