What is this AT&T/Dish Info. HD channel?

Stacy A

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 15, 2003
northeast Texas
Last night I happened to find a channel in the HD list, I forget what the number was. It was in the 9400 range, of course, but it was listed in the guide as something like the ATT/Dish info. channel. Does anyone know anything about this? I don't see anything in any thread titles about this, so I'm sorry if this has already been asked. By the way, there's nothing on it. I don't even get the Dish logo with 5.1 surround music.

I would expect it more applies to the possibility of AT&T buying Dish Network. I've seen some information to that effect.

IIRC, Scott reported that the channel was a private channel for showing at AT&T wireless stores.

It is nothing more than a commercial services channel like any other BTV channel in the 9600 range. This is a training/demo channel and has nothing to do with any reported merger

I would expect it more applies to the possibility of AT&T buying Dish Network. I've seen some information to that effect.

In case anyone is interested AT&T recently came out in my area with what they call Extreme DSL 6.0 for internet. I was a cable sub. as they had the speed, but I now have AT&t's HSI. It's just as fast as cable. Goodbye C-cast!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)