What is wrong with 110w

alex06

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 14, 2006
Does anyone had experience signal loss with sat 110w, I been expericing quite few loses with this bird I have check my dish and everything is ok, does anything of this has to do with the new bird E--X

DISH 500
WITH 2 DP DUALS AND A DP34

Thanks

what are you experiencing loss with, what tps?

what channels?

where are you?

I'm waiting to see if my neighbor's oak tree gets in the way of my 61.5 dish once it leafs out. I'm shooting just over the top of it.

Every year on almost every Dish forum there are few people that get caught by new leaves or branches. Always a good suggestion to check on at this time of year.

Anywhere, no problems with 110 from my location.

I have noticed that the transponders have dropped in the early hours on the 110 sat and when I do a reboot they come right back up again. I don't know if that is related or not but it seems that they are monkeying around with the locals and that might be the cause of the problems.

I have a 942, and lost 61.5 for about six hours yesterday. I checked my 811 and it was OK. Both are alright now. ?????

Today I noticed huge difference in the signal strengh bar E is moving a lot of stuff in the bird, come E hurry you are driving me nuts with all these changes and more the ongoing confusion about distant locals. and also lets hope he fixes the 129 bird everybody knows it is not working properly...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts