What is your favorite street name?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
Mine is "Sleepy Hollow". "Pleasant Way" is fair as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
My little suburb has Chow Mein Lane (on which you'll find the Orient Apartments), Easy Street, and Lois Lane.

• Love
Reactions: TheKrell
All I do know is when your company reserves you a room and it gets taken because you worked too late after you popped into town to do yet another miracle.....and the desk clerk tells you options.
But says "Just don't cross the purple bridge".
And in your quest to find a place to get a shower and flop your head down.
And you DO cross the purple bridge. Turn around FAST.
Thank you Jacksonville FL.

Zzyzx street in California

Post title states "street" name yet provided link shows that 4.5 mile stretch to be a "road".

sa.jpg

:biggrin

I used to live on Dick Road. and then moved to Flick road. One time I was getting an interview for something. She ask for my present address which is Flick road. Then when they ask for previous address I told her Dick road and she thought I was getting rude with her. So I explained Dick road was Named after Hap Dick which was his nik name that I knew him by. I think Flick road was named after Richard Flick but not sure. Any way I didn,t pass the interview!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)