What networks will show the rest of Hockey?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Versus and NBC. NBC will show one game saturday and sunday and games 4-7 of the cup finals. Also, check this out regarding possible elimination games and versus back-to-back scheduling:
NHL.com - News
n the event tonight’s New York Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins game extends beyond the scheduled 10 p.m. ET starting time of the Detroit Red Wings vs. Colorado Avalanche game, VERSUS will adjust its exclusive coverage of the Stanley Cup Conference Semifinals.

Scenario – Rangers vs. Penguins Game Extends Beyond 10 p.m. ET
  • Cable viewers in the Detroit and Colorado markets will be switched automatically to the beginning of Detroit Red Wings vs. Colorado Avalanche semifinal Game 4.
  • Cable viewers in the rest of the country will join the Detroit vs. Colorado game in progress at the conclusion of the New York vs. Pittsburgh game.
  • Satellite viewers on DirecTV and Dish Network will be able to watch the Detroit vs. Colorado game in its entirety on an auxiliary channel.
    • DirecTV - Channel 659
    • Dish Network - Channel 452

Ok is the VS. channel where the rest of the Stanley Cup is going to be?
Liquid,

An update on what I convinced my family to do (as food for thought). I really wanted to watch the Red Wings Games (that I believe will be on Versus which I didn't get). After much consideration, I talked to people in my family and convinced them to add the AT250 (which is $10 more per month with the DVR Advantage) until the Wings are out of the Playoffs (when they win the cup or when they get knocked out of a series) and then we can drop back to AT200 (costing $5 for the downgrade). This will allow me to see all of my beloved Wings.

GO WINGS!!!

Geoff

Doesn't really matter anymore, my Avs really sucked last game and are out of it :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)