What other HD channels are there?

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
... Besides INHD and HDNet? It's obvious Marc Cuban wants free hookers and 1 Million subscribers before he moves his channels into Voom.

So what other HD channels are out there that Voom doesn't have? Or what about ideas for Voom HD originals?

Like isn't there a USA HD channel or is that a future project? Does anyone know if there is a CNN HD channel in the works?

As for Voom originals I would love to see a channel that is dedicated to nature/animal shows only, I don't care if they are old Discovery/PBS shows recycled as long as the library is diverse and anytime I feel like watching nature I can tune to it.

Well Wealth TV doesn't appeal to me, maybe others, I read that .PDF you made before, reason I asked was because not sure when was the last time it was updated...

Dvlos said:
Well Wealth TV doesn't appeal to me, maybe others, I read that .PDF you made before, reason I asked was because not sure when was the last time it was updated...

I haven't updated it for a while. Maybe it is time to do so but it won't be much a difference in terms of what is new.

Sean Mota said:
Besides INHD and HDnet, not much out there, except for WealthTv-HD.
Well all of those D* ST people on AVS would berate that with all of their ST HD channels. I think its funny how they count those.

But there is CBSHD east and west that D* carries and FOXHD is coming.

Let's not forget the various HD-RSNs. Not that it's possible now, but it'd be nice to have these. Supposedly some of these are fiber only, so not available to DBS. But get the ones you can. No WealthTV and no more Bravo-HD. And come on FCC, give me a la carte.

HDNet Movies vs. Voom's Cinema Channels

Espn-HD: SportsCentury : Pedro Martinez 7pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)