What package does EPIX1 and 2 come in?

n1wbd

Silent Key - RIP 1/2/2012
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Grafton,NH
I have AT200 and platinum HD am I supposed to get EPIX as part of that package or do I need AT 250 and Platinum??

Thanks
Bob

It doesn't matter what base package you have as long as you are paying $10 for the Platinum HD channels you will get both Epix channels.

Did anyone other than me notice that Epix1 and 2, as well as Retro and Indie are now available as SD feeds? I found them on my 510 today when browsing channels.

I have platinum and usually only saw them on the HD feeds for my 622.

There are EA people that do not sub to HD even though they have HD capable equipment. They would not see a downconverted picture, so Dish sends it SD.

curious how much the INDIE,Retro will cost once the FREE preview is done, KNEW it was too good to be true that I was getting this for free. Love those 2 channels, willing to pay for those...and yes I have an HD tv, but nO I am not paying dish so I can get HD programming......I pay them enough of $$$$$$$$$$$$
I have looked on their site and can find no fee for these 2 channels. any help would be appreciated..
Just a note: It would be nice to see a company like DISH have some kind of special pricing for their LOYAL customers(9 years) instead of the newbies!:rant::rant:

curious how much the INDIE,Retro will cost once the FREE preview is done, KNEW it was too good to be true that I was getting this for free. Love those 2 channels, willing to pay for those...and yes I have an HD tv, but nO I am not paying dish so I can get HD programming......I pay them enough of $$$$$$$$$$$$
I have looked on their site and can find no fee for these 2 channels. any help would be appreciated..
Those two channels are part the the $10.00 HD Platinum package, along with several others, including Epix (which is what this thread is about), MGM, HDN Theather, and others. As far as not paying for HD when you have an HDTV...that's your call and trade off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts