What package gets FX HD?

Platinum HD isn't a package tier; it is actually just an add-on that you can combine with any other package. Yes, some idiot (seriously, idiot) gave it a confusing name that makes it sound like the top package, but it isn't anything like that. I mean, how would a reasonable person finish this sentence:
Bronze, Silver, Gold, [...] Platinum!!

But no; Dish thought that such an assumption doesn't make sense. That gem is right up there with the naming of the packages as Classic Gold, Classic Silver and Classic Bronze, but then not having those package tiers line up with Turbo Gold, Turbo Silver and Turbo Bronze. They are completely separate and do not correspond any more.

Anyhow, to answer your original question, you need to have Classic Silver, with the HD add-on to get FX HD. There is no Turbo package that can possibly get that channel (see what I mean with the packages not matching, as they logically should?).

Last edited:
Sheesh!

OK, their web site (at the add or change programming page) has checks by the following items: Classic Gold 250, GoldHD, Platinum HD.

Looks Like I better do an online chat with a CSR.

Thanks for the pointer though it seems like Classic Gold 250 should have everything Classic Silver 200, most especially FX HD, plus more.

OK CSR had me jump through a couple of hoops then sent a hit and it came right in. And as we were checking I checked my trailering 612 and it already had FXxHD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts