What package/packages do you have? Are you "moved"?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Premier Package with Detroit Locals. Not "moved." I guess I could "move" to the Flint or Toledo market nearby since I could get all of Detroit's locals through OTA, but there isn't really anything unique or different with those other 2 markets. And I'm having serious thoughts of switching back to cable when my contract ends in February.

Mine ended November 1st, I had a Total Choice with 1 mini and equipment guarantee. $93 including tax. I also completed a D* exit survey. Suggested they offer packages and incentives without contracts especially if their AT&T merger goes through. Got a phone call from a D* higher up and a few special offers to come back. They just can't complete with Fios 2 year price guarantee bundles with no contract. Comcast only offers 1 year. Both D* and Comcast were more than fair with my last bill, no qualms about disconnecting even with Comcast who I've read is hard to quit. The downside Fios DVR does not even compare with the Genie and I've already had a few issues with Fios Quantum internet interruptions although they haven't lasted very long. YMMV.

Has anyone had any experience with Suddenlink? They are the only game in town aside from the Sat services and have pretty good offers but I have no idea what I be getting to with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have premier (for 5 more days) and am "moved" to Boston to get all networks. I have my true locals with the AM21. Soon, I will step down to the next one down with Sports Pack and free HD Extra.

I have Ultimate, and then for $25 (for 6 months), HBO/Cinemax/Sports Pack promo. "Moved" to NYC to get the locals. Also $5 off for 6 months because when I ordered the NFL Sunday ticket all at once, they didn't take $20 off like they said that they would.

We have Premier & HD Xtra. I'm currently not moved, but I'm going to research were I can "move" to also get the CW in HD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premier, HD Extra Pak, NFL Sunday Ticket Max, NHL Center Ice, NBA League Pass, HR44, HR24. I live in the Buffalo, New York market but 'moved' to the Rochester market about 4 years ago. I had to 'move' back home last month when I needed a tech to come out to realign my satellite dishes after a massive snow storm caused them to collapse from the weight of the snow. it's been almost a month and so far I still receive Rochester locals. Not sure what's up with that.

Premier, HD Extra Pak, NFL Sunday Ticket Max, NHL Center Ice, NBA League Pass, HR44, HR24. I live in the Buffalo, New York market but 'moved' to the Rochester market about 4 years ago. I had to 'move' back home last month when I needed a tech to come out to realign my satellite dishes after a massive snow storm caused them to collapse from the weight of the snow. it's been almost a month and so far I still receive Rochester locals. Not sure what's up with that.
I don't know if you are in the spotbeam, but if you can why not "move" to the New York City market? I wish I could.

Sports. ‘Moving’ to NYC means I would lose my Sabres hockey. NHL Center Ice would give me that back, but I would be blacked out of the Buffalo MSG feed when the Sabres play the Rangers, Isles and Devils. Also would lose Bills pre-season games and postgame show that air on Rochester ABC affiliate as well as here in Buffalo. One of the reasons I initially ‘moved’ to Rochester was because of hockey. If the Sabres aren’t playing and one, or all of the NYC teams are, I get them without Center Ice.

Sports. ‘Moving’ to NYC means I would lose my Sabres hockey. NHL Center Ice would give me that back, but I would be blacked out of the Buffalo MSG feed when the Sabres play the Rangers, Isles and Devils. Also would lose Bills pre-season games and postgame show that air on Rochester ABC affiliate as well as here in Buffalo. One of the reasons I initially ‘moved’ to Rochester was because of hockey. If the Sabres aren’t playing and one, or all of the NYC teams are, I get them without Center Ice.
I guess that's a good reason. :)

I'll be doing this soon. Moving from North Jersey w/NYC locals to South Jersey w/Philly locals. That's not going to cut it for me along with the RSN situation there. I'll be "moving" back to North Jersey very quickly.

I'll be doing this soon. Moving from North Jersey w/NYC locals to South Jersey w/Philly locals. That's not going to cut it for me along with the RSN situation there. I'll be "moving" back to North Jersey very quickly.

That's the singlemost reason why I don't "move" to Philly. As much of a Philly sports fan that I am, I know there's no RSN available on satellite. I've thought about "moving" again (I "moved" to NYC last January), but I'm not sure what spotbeams cover where. I tried to decipher the maps I've found on line but to no avail. In the past, I've "moved" to Baltimore, Philly, and NYC. I am assuming that DC, Scranton/WB, Altoona/Johnstown and Pittsburgh would reach me, but not sure what else..

It would be nice to get like NYC, LA, or Chicago locals. But I'm unable to "move" to any of those markets.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts