What pro team owner do you hate,or least like the most? *inspired by Teehar*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
Jeffrey Loria and no one in the Universe is a close second.
Very few people on this planet can get my blood pressure to rise....besides having his face on my office dart board if I could buy Loria toilet paper I'd by a lifetime supply yesterday.

Cheers, K

Very few people on this planet can get my blood pressure to rise....besides having his face on my office dart board if I could buy Loria toilet paper I'd by a lifetime supply yesterday.

Cheers, K

NO FAIR!!! That is MY #1 most hated guy!!!!:rant::mad::rolleyes:;)

Inspired by me,I'm flattered!:D

Too easy of a question though for me.Only one answer is required.

Jerry Jones!!!!

Cheers, K
Add me to that list! I don't care a whole lot for baseball but maybe I would if it wasn't for this jackass.

I dislike Jim Irsay and his YAPPER! SHUT IT!
Jerry Jones stinks as a GM and sometimes sticks his foot in his mouth but I can appreciate his Desire to win. His stubbornness not so much.
Ross, owner of this fins looks just like this guy..
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

droopy.gif
and knows just as much about football :mad:

Loria...nuff said

But here is a question.....how can MLB let him own a franchise after what he has done...better yet....how the hell is he still alive??

Add me to that list! I don't care a whole lot for baseball but maybe I would if it wasn't for this jackass.

I dislike Jim Irsay and his YAPPER! SHUT IT!
Jerry Jones stinks as a GM and sometimes sticks his foot in his mouth but I can appreciate his Desire to win. His stubbornness not so much.
Ross, owner of this fins looks just like this guy..
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

droopy.gif
and knows just as much about football :mad:

Irsay is quickly moving up my list.

Jerry Jones, he did Tom Landry wrong, needs to be locked up in a Hannibal Lector suit from March thru February away from the team...
You're right. I remember how badly he handled the situation with Tom Landry. I realize the last 3 seasons with Landry were not great but I believe he would've turned things around again. Yes the Jimmy Johnson years were great but at the end Jerry Jones wants it to be about him. Sorry to say but as long as it's like that your Cowboys will never see another superbowl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts