what programming will be added today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The OP's speculation is probably correct. With E* there never seems to be any contractual or technical problems with international or home shopping channels lol.

I bet we get nothing (well at least nothing that I care about)! :D Just like the last several weeks.

Well, what we're really talking about here is uplinks and, as we've seen before, uplinks don't necessarily mean anything.

I'm beginning to think that E* is playing with our heads, making it LOOK like USA-HD and SciFi-HD are occupying valuable transponder space when in fact they're not (with all due respect to Scott and Digi). Must be laughing their heads off watching us agonize over those two slots.

It may be a while before we see those two (or any other) National HD channels.

=NLK=

Fox news gone? WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Add the NHL Network SD in it's place.

yeah that would be good riddance if Faux "news" is gone. That republican hate machine is doing nothing but harm the hard working citizens of this world.

Nice to see that AndyG is a one trick pony. If it isn't in one thread it's the same thing in another.

hatorade.jpg

yeah that would be good riddance if Faux "news" is gone. That republican hate machine is doing nothing but harm the hard working citizens of this world.
:(

I thought that this was a satellite programing and hardware forum. You're political beliefs have no place here.

Well, what we're really talking about here is uplinks and, as we've seen before, uplinks don't necessarily mean anything.

I'm glad a few of you understand the uplinks. Look at them as predictions.

I'm beginning to think that E* is playing with our heads, making it LOOK like USA-HD and SciFi-HD are occupying valuable transponder space when in fact they're not (with all due respect to Scott and Digi). Must be laughing their heads off watching us agonize over those two slots.

No, it is true. I could show you the bit rates on those TP's. You can even look yourself with on TheList here at Satelliteguys. They used to have 6 HD PPV's there. Now there is only 4. So, yes there are two MPEG4 HD slots on 110 CONUS filled with non available channels.

I really hate how this country has become divided into blue states and red states. Now we are seperating ourselves based on what news station we watch. Before Fox news there was no such thing as liberal news or conservative news, we just called it NEWS. Now everybody has an agenda.