what should i do

ediemash

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2005
lakeland,florida
i had dish a couple years ago, but i wanted to get it again so i went to the dish builder and ordered the 250 plus locals and hd pack, with dvr on 2 tvs ( all i need is one receiver) with no commitment. i received an email from them:

DISH 500
DISH PLAYER DVR 625, DUAL TUNER RECEIVER
Leased VIP622 System
Wing Dish
Promotion: DIGITAL HOME ADVANTAGE (DIRECT)

it looked like to me that is showing to receivers so i called them up the first gal sid i had 2 dif account and i try to excplain the issue but she said her system was down and couldnt do anything so i called yesterday and talk to a gentlemen he told me its only showing one account and that they are suppose install one receiver the and i would be getting the 250 plus local and hd pack, he said that the DISH PLAYER DVR 625, DUAL TUNER RECEIVER
Leased VIP622 System is only one receiver.

is this correct? i looked at dish receiver and it says its 2 dif receivers.
if its not the same should call em back up or wait til they come to install on wednesday the 25th

thanks for any help

They are 2 different receivers.

625 - Dual tuner SD dvr
622 - Dual tuner HD dvr

I think I would call them and make sure it's correct.

well i finally got it straightened out after many phone calls, the last one told me just to take the 625 off they would have to move the installation date, at that point i had enough and i was going to cancel (heard some background muttering) and lo and behold they transferred me to someone who exactly sounded like they knew what they were doing, and she says i heard youre getting installation wednesday , what can i do for ya?, i told her im suppose to but they wont take the extra dvr off, and if they do it would change the installation date, she says no it wont she got it fixed, so hopefully come wednesday night i will be blown away with my hd!!!!!!!:cool::hungry:

i thought about that as well but the everything pack is 89.99, so for me it wasnt worth it i would rather pay the dvr fee not to mention i would much prefer the hd pack. the 250pack is 52.99

thats why i didnt get the everything pack , with the 250 you still get the encores and tmc, so you do still get a few movie channels you just wont get show,hbo,max,starz and lately what they have on there hasnt been worth 2 cents, hd pack is cheaper and quite a bit of channels and more of a variety i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)