what sirius radios work with timetrax

antiup

Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
I see that you need a sirius connect unit to use timetrax. Can someone let me know what this really means. I have a starmate replay st2 unit and would like to use timetrax as well. Does replay connect require a separate subscription? How would I use this in conjunction with my starmate replay. Consider me an idiot as I am not getting how my unit would interact with a replay connect unit

There needs to be a connection from the Sirius unit to the computer. I did not see any of this on the sirius web site.

www.TimeTraxTech.com in the products sections, shows that the sat direct unit is the type of unit that would normally go into the car as a tuner. The cable is connected to an adapter that then connects to the computer via USB for controling the unit (channels and channel information) then there is an audio connector that goes to the LINE - IN (or other available INPUT) that plays music into the PC that the Time Trax Program records.

You would need a unit that can connect to the PC to be controled by the PC.

As solution for you, would be to JUST us a recording program on your computer and leave the Sirius unit powered on, and left on the station you want to record and have the recording software turn on and off at the desired times. This might be primitive but it works :)

Maybe someone from Time Trax can talk more about other devices but this is what I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)