What the F--- is ABC thinking?

jgantert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 7, 2004
Aberdeen, MD
Man, ABC really has some nerve.
First they cancel Night Stalker in the middle of a 2 part episode!! :mad:
Now, there's not going to be any new episodes of Lost or Invasion until 1/11/06!!! :eek:
Oh well... Must watch more FOX... :)
-John

jgantert said:
Man, ABC really has some nerve.
First they cancel Night Stalker in the middle of a 2 part episode!! :mad:
Now, there's not going to be any new episodes of Lost or Invasion until 1/11/06!!! :eek:
Oh well... Must watch more FOX... :)
-John

Oh wow thats why the dvr did not fire up. No new Lost until JAN!!! AHH:(

Chado said:
Not as bad as waiting til March for Prison Break...

I Will second, third and fourth this comment, I mean come on 3-4 month break?! I honestly dont think I will remember or care whats going on when it comes back, and thats sad as that and arrested development were my top two of five shows right now.!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I was very disappointed with Night Stalker being cancelled. It wasn't a great show (I'd call it "very good" though) but I watched from episode #1 so I was wanting to at least see the entire season.
Invasion was starting to get really good. Finally got to see those alien lifeforms. What is ABC thinking?! What are they showing in its place? Doesn't make sense to me. They really do risk losing some viewers by not showing a new episode till 1-11-06.

Good, I can finally catch up on my DVR backlog! 24, Battlestar, and the 2 Stargates come back in January so I have to free up some space to get ready....

BobMurdoch said:
Good, I can finally catch up on my DVR backlog! 24, Battlestar, and the 2 Stargates come back in January so I have to free up some space to get ready....

Oh yea Battlestars Sg1 and Atlantis!!! Come on Jan.!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)