This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

WHAT THE H3LL is going on?! ONLY THE FIRST MIN RECORDED?

J3ff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 19, 2004
Ok, my 522 is screwed... For some of my recordings it only grabs 1 min?! WTF....

I wanted cold case tonight and all i got was the first damn min......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Same thing for star gate last friday, and star gate atlantis

Well The last 5 times it's supposed to record a show ive only gotten the first min

Im gonna set one for 930 and see what happens....

Every week it mines records the first 4 minutes of Desperate Housewives. The only fix I found for this was to actually be home to push the record button on the remote or to download the show from a torrent site.

Which is worse not recording or a recording that isn't watchable due to drop outs? L2.07 did it cure anything?

I dunno, I think maybe the hardware's intelligent enough to recognise that Desperate Housewives is not worth watching past the first 4 minutes.

JMHO

I agree that dropouts and freezes are a BIG pain on any playback. Fix it already E*!

I've never had a timer misfire or have any 1 min recordings.

I have Monday nite Stargate for 5 hours, Star-Trek Enterprise, and Stargate Atlantis on Friday.

I had the same issue after L207. I ended up having to discard all the timers I had created prior and re-create them.