What to do with unused receivers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well I'm glad my thread turned into a 'lets accuse this guy of stealing' thread when in fact, I have not stolen anything. I simply took what was going to be thrown away. But after much accusation, and not much help I've come to the conclusion that I'll just throw them away anyway. I simply wanted them out of my storage shed before I moved and it sounds like the best way is for me to throw them away. Thanks for insight.

I know this is the last thing you want to hear, but one other thing to consider, electronic equipment contains heavy metals that need proper disposal. In several states, including mine, you can not simply throw these items away - you need to pay to have them recycled. Here, you would be fined or even face jail time (given the number of pieces) for improper disposing of hazardous materials. I believe that California and Maine have similar protection. Even if you are in a state with less stringent disposal laws, there is still a moral issue about simply throwing heavy metals into a landfill. Sorry, it's very Massachusetts of me, I know.

If you are actually going to throw them away now, my guess is that they are stolen. You have been given options (E-bay) to get rid of them, so if you don't want to take them time to sell them why did you bother asking?

My guess is that the OP started this thread with the hope that some of us here would PM him to buy. This sounds too fishy to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)