What to get?? : (

jekyll

Apr 20, 2005
Austin
OK guys i'm getting confused looking at all the options with satellite.
I'm still getting Voom until 4/30/05. :river

The best deal I got from E* is below: :smug
2 HD room setup AT180 with HBO and Cinemax and HD package free for 6 months
$54 for 3 months
$75 next 3 months
$85 for the remaining 6 months.

D* is charging $300 for 2 room HD setup :yikes
$80/mo for TCplus with HD pk and 2 prem ch's.

Time Warner Cable is offering me a great deal.
$48 for 2 HD boxes HBO and Showtime for one year. :clap
No install fees.

What do you guys think about this deal?
I want to stay with Satellite service but it looks like too many changes are coming up. I might have to spend too much money to get satellite right now.

since you can usually cancel cable without any penalty, you might want to test it out. dish looks like the next good deal. directv will probably have a specail offer when football season gets closer.

If the cable deal has no commitment, and has the channels you are interested in, give it a try. If cable doesn't work out, choose which ever satellite provider comes closest to meeting your viewing and financial requirements. Good luck.

NightRyder

Right now DISH is the poorest offering for HDTV channels available. Directv is slightly better but is holding a carrot infront of the donkey with their advertising for future programming. Cable right now will probably be the largest number of HDTV channels and the lowest investment up front. In about six months re-evaluate the marketplace it should have changed. Now if you don't care about HDTV the marketplace is completely different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts