What TV show do you think will be cancel first this fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

2004 NL MVP
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003

I personally think it will be Threat Matrix on ABC. I doubt I'll even watch any of it. Get a load of this "explanation" of what the show is from ABC's site.
Threat Matrix is a one-hour drama about a highly specialized, elite task force created to respond to the Threat Matrix report, a document that is presented to the President every morning, identifying the current greatest threats to U.S. security. The team's mission is to keep the country safe from international and domestic threats, using their combined expertise and cutting-edge technology to help them fight the many faces of terror and enemies determined to destroy our way of life. Taking audiences behind the headlines and into the world of homeland security, Threat Matrix dramatizes what we are doing in the world of homeland security, why we are doing it and whether or not it is working.
After reading that, do you think this will work? :shock:

I think it would be a hoot if "The Lion's Den" bombs.

I can't stand it when a well established character from one show jumps ship and is made the star of another series in a totally different show. It's just very hard to warm up to it. I guess that's why it took me 6 months to gice CSI Miami a fair shot. Even though what's-her-name (Ainsley Hayes on "The West Wing") is not "the star" now nor was she on the other show.

See ya
Tony

Too much has been invested in that program to let it fail quickly, but I do agree with you on why it should fail. ;)

Re: What TV show do you think will be cancel first this fall

James said:

I personally think it will be Threat Matrix on ABC. I doubt I'll even watch any of it. Get a load of this "explanation" of what the show is from ABC's site.
Threat Matrix is a one-hour drama about a highly specialized, elite task force created to respond to the Threat Matrix report, a document that is presented to the President every morning, identifying the current greatest threats to U.S. security. The team's mission is to keep the country safe from international and domestic threats, using their combined expertise and cutting-edge technology to help them fight the many faces of terror and enemies determined to destroy our way of life. Taking audiences behind the headlines and into the world of homeland security, Threat Matrix dramatizes what we are doing in the world of homeland security, why we are doing it and whether or not it is working.
After reading that, do you think this will work? :shock:

I doubt I'll watch any of it as well, but with national security still being a huge topical issue here in the States, I'm sure it will have its own built-in hardcore audience on account of the timeliness factor alone. Personally I'd rather play Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell on the X Box then watch this show.

Whoopi or the the show with the lawyer (Reese Witherspoon?) fixing up her divorce clients!

James, 70 posts already!

Everything on FOX. They love to pull shows after the first couple of airings. Maybe OC might live, but that is it.

That's Alicia Silverstone not Reese Witherspoon.

What TV show will get cancelled first?

Either "Whoopi" on NBC or "The Mullets" on UPN. The latter got a 2.4 broadcast rating with the preview that followed "WWE Smackdown!" this past Thursday. The real test will be in its regular Tuesday time slot (when it doesn't have a stronger lead-in).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts