What was ur favorite 5 Voom channels?

Seems like we all had our favorites, its too bad we lost all of our Voom channels , maybe some day we will get some of them back! So it's Doom for Voom as of now! I will lower my flag to half mask today, so long Voom! ;)

My kids watched Bruno and the Bannana Bunch on Animania, which only had a new-to-them episode maybe once a month. We never watched another Voom channel other than to check them out for a few minutes.

1. KungFu
2. Monster
3. Animania
4. FilmFest

It's funny how the "canned" response give you alternatives ex: "Monster > Chiller" but they have NOTHING that can take the place of KungFuHD.

GRRRRRR........AHHHHHH!!!!!!

ok...... I feel better. :>

I'll have to wait to see my Zatoichi/Samurai movies on IFC every now and then but will miss seeing some of my favorite Chinese movies. Hate the dubbed versions but you can't be picky when there isn't anything else.

Maybe some of you know the answer to this if your in the broadcasting business...
I've always wondered why can't they use the bandwidth that is used for closed captioning for subtitles. That way you can broadcast subtitles in many different languages and have them available for people to choose. It can serve two purposes, CC for the deaf and subtitles for other languages. Just think, having many different films from around the world subtitled in many languages and you can pick the subtitle language of choice that you prefer. That would be awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts