What will they do??

miff

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 13, 2005
NC
just got off the phone with a adelphia csr, and she stated effective july 31st, that comcast will be taking over my area, whether thats true or not reamains to be seen, but my qeastion is, we already have hdnet & hdnetmovies, and I know comcast doesnt carry those (yet), do you think those 2 channels will remain if comcast does indeed takeover my area?

The word I'm hearing on other forums is that, yes, the HDNets will remain. That is, until the HDNet contract in place runs out.

comcast is taking over in my are also and I was told not to worry that I will not be losing any channels at all.

I was told by my tech that the switch would be July31st. I wonder if we will see any changes on the program guide. Adelphia has the ugliest and unorganized guide I have ever seen. I hope comcast groups their news with news, cartoons with cartoons etc. Does anyone have any inside info on the switch?

Keng52 said:
I was told by my tech that the switch would be July31st. I wonder if we will see any changes on the program guide. Adelphia has the ugliest and unorganized guide I have ever seen. I hope comcast groups their news with news, cartoons with cartoons etc. Does anyone have any inside info on the switch?

Once you get switched over you will get all the new Comcast stuff such as the guide, free movies on demand and such. You also won't lose your current channels such as HDNet. For those of you with Comcast now I also expect you will be enjoying HDNet too by the time the year runs out at the latest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts