What will you do if VOOM goes under?

How many times do we have to ask the same poll question? this is about the 3rd or 4th time this exact same question has been asked. If you want to see how people felt back in January, February etc. just look at past poll results.

OTA

I ran a household survey and we are paying too much for the cable we are watching.

I'll stick with Voom, but an OTA/ HD/ DVR would meet our needs.

Anyone know of one?

Sony is supposed to come out with a cable/ota version. (in two weeks)

gutter said:
How many times do we have to ask the same poll question? this is about the 3rd or 4th time this exact same question has been asked. If you want to see how people felt back in January, February etc. just look at past poll results.
I want to see how the people feel NOW ;)

I will sell my HDTV and buy a 32" TV. Then I'll hook my D equipment back up and forget about HDTV until it grows up. This way I can stop tweaking everything on my end in the hopes HD will look good again. And I can stay out of the forums and actually watch TV again. Anyone want to buy my TV? <g>

If Voom goes under, it's back to the local cinema for indie and foreign films. Forget TV.

I will sell my HDTV or store it until somebody comes out with quality commercial-free HDTV again or until HD DVDs become available.

I bought my HDTV only for Voom.

But I have news for you... Voom will not go under. Voom is the future!

GO CHUCK!
GO VOOM!

If VoOm goes under I will do the only thing left to do. Drink a lot of beer and watch the grass grow!

BOOBTUBE said:
If VoOm goes under I will do the only thing left to do. Drink a lot of beer and watch the grass grow!
If I start dating the girl in your avatar, I won't need HDTV or beer :D

I think I will take the HDTV over the avatar. My HDTV does not gripe at me wanting the grass cut, the trash taken out or repairs done around the house.

All my HDTV wants is VOOM! It needs no commitment from me, it does not want to cuddle on the couch, it does not ask 'what have you done for me lately' nor does it need an expensive diamond ring to be happy. No, my HDTV only wants/needs VOOM...

LOL....

Voom is not going anywhere atleast no in the near future really think they added all those new channels to shut it down in 1-2 weeks?

I think a lot more would get VoOm if they knew they would stay around for a while. I also think most are just waiting for DirecTv and Dish Network to get their HD channels especially with the latest DirecTv ads. Some done went with cable and hope for the best with what rolls out in the near future.

Just in case anyone was wondering… That sports bra is on pretty tight… I looked at it carefully and not once did anything come loose…
love-smiley-085.gif

As for the Voom question? I honestly don’t think Voom is going under, at least not in the next few weeks, so I’m not going to make any plans prematurely. Was that one of the options in the poll?

Actually read all the John Grisham books I carried with me on airplane flights for the past 10 years ( as required by the national airline code act of 1995) I understand he is pretty good.

I've already received my HD DVR from Adelphia Cable. I am able to record HD programming from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, HBO and SHOWTIME. If Voom is not available, then this will have to suffice until someone figures out that we really do want HD programming available.

I will continue to Va Va Voom until the STB no longer can tune a signal from Voom.

Voom- please restore the bitrates back to the way they were before your new harmonic distorters ..err... I mean converters online.