What would you like to see from HDNet?

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Since we have started this HDNet forum here there has been a lot of activity! Now because Mark Cuban is a busy guy we can't always have him answering questions.

While he will be popping in from Time to time we would like to move the focus from Mark to HDNet itself.

So we are looking for your thoughts and ideas on how to make our HDNet section even better.

Thanks guys!

gutter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
May 26, 2004
That to me seems "Fair and Balanced" Opps...Did I say that and forget to put a tm?

styxfix

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Oct 7, 2003
Pacific Coast
I would like HDNet to replay the concert "Living Legends of Rock & Roll - Live from Itchycoo Park". I only caught the last 15 minutes.

toto

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 29, 2003
The movies are great. I would like too see documentaries like the one on the Mississippi Delta that was inter-weaved (a year later) with Katrina. That was great and enlightening. I would also like too see the theatrical release of Apocalypse Now. It's one of my favorite movies and Redux is a little long for us old guys (not that i mind the girls):D

shanewalker

Overall, an O.K. Guy
Supporting Founder
Mar 15, 2005
KC/MO!
I'd love to see a repeat of "Enron: the Smartest Guys in the Room". I just missed it as a new E* sub migrating from V* when it originally aired. I saw the promos for the DVD on HDnet the other night...looks like an interesting film (I listened to the audiobook of Kurt Eichenwald's "Conspiracy of Fools" which was utterly fascinating and I've read reviews of this movie that claim its every bit as good).

BTW, great to see "Bubble" premier on HDnet, and welcome the support of cinematic experiments. How about something similar for young hungry filmmakers doing short subjects? I'm connected w/ Columbia College Chicago's film department and know that there are tons of talented minds out there that would jump at the chance to do some cutting edge HD storytelling...

Last edited:

robertjp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 22, 2004
Upstate NY
I would like to see the original 'Mission Impossible" series. I have not even seen 1 rerun in years. Does somebody have the rights tied up and sitting on them? Come on Mark!

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
robertjp said:
I would like to see the original 'Mission Impossible" series. I have not even seen 1 rerun in years. Does somebody have the rights tied up and sitting on them? Come on Mark!

That would be awesome! Last I remember them regularly was when FX ran the series some time back. I believe I read that they will finally be released on DVD in conjunction with the Mission Impossible 3 Movie this year.

steve615

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 6, 2006
TN
How about Walker,Texas Ranger?Something that I had e-mailed HDNet about in the past was a show from the Van Halen 2004 Reunion Tour with Sammy Hagar.How about it Mark,any progress in making a deal for a Van Halen show?If that one isn't available,how about Live Without A Net or Live:Right Here,Right Now.I would enjoy seeing these shows in HD.:up :D :hungry:

kael

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 19, 2005
Knightdale,NC
more mixed martial arts

I really enjoy the mixed martial art matches on the weekend on hdnet and would love to see more of this, or better yet work with spike tv to replay UFC fights in HD.:)

mpar1

SatelliteGuys Family
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
I love the boxing and WEC fights. Last night's Goossen Tutor boxing card was a great step for HDNet.

steve615

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 6, 2006
TN
More movies...Twister,The Omen Trilogy (theatrical releases,not the made for TV stuff),Smokey And The Bandit would make for some pretty good viewing,IMO.:up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)