What would you like to see in HDnews?

Sean Mota said:
I want to see Political Talk Shows in HD, longer News Segments, a sport show.

Those all sound good to me, but the political show would have to be balanced, if it isn't it better lean more to the right! I don't want to start anything with any liberals- I was only semi-kidding. :)

edit: how about a poll?

How about a news analysis featuring Michael Moore and Michael Savage? Wait, there may be children present. How about adding the news to HdNews? The weather and the first five minutes of news are good but then we get a "feature" on Dallas dog parks or the creator of the Philly cheese steak sandwich. More news, analysis, and features on news worth items rather than something that just looked cool in HD.

if anything..i would like an hour of NON REPEATING NEWS! i am tired of freaking hearing AND NOW..YOUR HDN WEATHER REPORT........2 secs later....AND NOW YOUR HDN WEATHER REPORT.....THIS IS HDN HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH DEFINITION NEWS. OH SHUT THE CRAP UP!

Ditto, less human interest and more doom, gloom, death and chaos. LIVE and in my face

I wanna see some of our troops get thier heads blown off live!!!

Better news would be useful, but I am betting that is impossible at this point because they want HD. There just isn't enough cameras out there.

So we'll be stuck on stories that keep coming from NYC and LA areas. For pete's sakes they ran a story the other day about bats living under a bridge... like there was nothing else more important in the world.

To be fair CNN wasn't covering it. And I wouldn't have known about the bats except for HDN.

Matt McLean said:
For pete's sakes they ran a story the other day about bats living under a bridge... like there was nothing else more important in the world.

To be fair CNN wasn't covering it. And I wouldn't have known about the bats except for HDN.

ROFLMAO :D :D :D :D

i would like it to have shows like the best dam sport show or a variance of it.they could throw in a mix of the man show and some hot chicks in the background.ya if they showed all the content with no break it would not last long.ill watch it for an hour when im bored andtime the actual content.im guessing 15 minutes of non repeated content.i see now voom is in florida at a big electronic store, but after that who is their target on all the voom comercials?on the other 20 it is not as bad, but hd news is non stop.also the news people there need to lighten up a little.one other idea is to have a show like good morning america on hdnews, and bring in movie stars, athletes, intresting people, and just have fun with it .