What Would You Like To see On Big Brother 12?

ChrisK114

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 17, 2005
Mount Pleasant,SC
What would you like to see as the twist on BB12? Personally, I would like to see America get a vote for eviction every week. What do you want?

More (*) (*). :D

And I say let it go Jerry Springer. That would make for interesting TV huh.

As long as America got only 1 vote. Season 1 america voted and it ended up being a really bad thing.
I really don't tolerate cliques or people acting juvenile. I have more of an appreciation for strategy and game play.

Every other country the viewers decide who stays and who goes. Should be the same here. HOH nominates, let America vote.

Oh yeah, Beauty and the Geek edition, without the Geeks!!! :D EDIT - The naked version!

Last edited:
Every other country the viewers decide who stays and who goes. Should be the same here. HOH nominates, let America vote.

Oh yeah, Beauty and the Geek edition, without the Geeks!!! :D EDIT - The naked version!

They did that here the first year and, to tell you the truth, it was a popularity contest instead of how they played the game. I would just let America have one vote each week. Open it up on Tuesday night and whoever gets the most votes is who America has voted to evict.

Would love to have the other countries version of the show but America is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy toooooooooooooooo uptight !!!

It's what I call "the pussification of America".

This is just an excerpt from wikipedia. I watched season 1 so I remember it well. Wikipedia lists all the differences in the format but I just copied what the part about public voting.

Format

Although later seasons of the show followed a radically different format, the debut season of Big Brother followed the same format as the other international versions of the show.

Each week the HouseGuests would nominate two fellow HouseGuests for banishment. The two HouseGuests with the most nominations were then put up for a vote by the viewing public who selected which HouseGuest to be banished, via a 900 number. However, problems with the public voting system included the fact that the most controversial contestants were banished (evicted) early in the game, leaving the least colorful contestants in the house. Also, the 900 number allowed for mass voting and in one memorable week contestant George's family and his hometown of Rockford, Illinois organized a mass-voting campaign to flood the phone lines in his favor.

Unlike in later seasons, the HouseGuests did not compete against each other for food or positions of power. Rather they had to undergo various tasks of endurance or problem-solving, such as puzzles, or dancing for a full day without stopping, and if successful it resulted in a reward.

Review: 'Monty Python: Almost The Truth (The Lawyer's Cut)'

Ed Begley's NYC Visit Was A Pedicab Ride From Perfect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)