What?????

kokomogator

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
All my timers cleared and the program guide shows no information....good grief, Thursday is the only decent night for network TV. What a pisser!!! Anynoe else have this issue tonight?:mad::mad::mad:

Yeah mine is messed up too. It is only showing through Sat. night. Also, I can't tune into 119 tonight. Good thing I have HD through 129.

would be helpful if you guys could mention what receiver models are experiencing the issue and whether you're talking about satellite or OTA channels; and where you're located if locals are an issue.

No problems with anything here by the way.

Have the 622. Got up this morning and had two timers firing and had been recording for 3 hours each....infomercials! Checked my schedules and all timers had "no information available. Also all timers were for 2-3 hours. Can't move past 30 min in the program guide and then it all shows "no info available". Did a reboot but no change. Went in and deleted all scheduled recording for today as I don't know what it thinks it's recording and didn't want to lose my other stuff stored. Any suggestions? Am I the only one having this issue? Never happened before. I'm going to try a hard reboot and see if that does anything. :confused::confused::confused:

Are you experiencing any signal loss too?? I recently had a similar problem where the guide would only go out for 2 days, was incomplete with a lot of 'No Info Available', and intermittent signal loss on 110/119. When I watched the guide download it only took about 30 seconds.

I had a tech come out and he found that the dish was mounted to my roof with only two bolts. Those two bolts had finally loosened and the dish started to move with the slightest wind. He shored up that dish and repeaked that dish my 61.5 one. Rock solid ever since.....

Had this problem Wednesday night with my 622. I rebooted the receiver and all the information came back.

My VIP 622 just started giving me the same message in the program guide. Will not go past 2 hours of guide info.

As soon as I got home this afternoon and saw this thread, I checked my 622 and it was fine. Then tonight at 8:00 I noticed that it wasn't recording something it was supposed to, so I checked and all my timers events for today had been deleted even though I had guide data up to 10:00. I had no guide data after 10:00 as far as I could tell -- I say "as far as I could tell" because it wouldn't let me scroll forward! I rebooted it, and the guide data came back to normal but all my events for the rest of tonight were still deleted. Timer events for the future seem fine except for the fact that about once a day there's a re-run scheduled to record on a timer that's only supposed to be recording new episodes. Normally when this happens it seems to only apply to events where the original air date isn't listed, but all these do have original air dates! What the heck is going on? I could understand if there was a problem with the guide data being broadcast, but why is it hitting everyone's receivers at different times? I can't make any sense of that.

By the way, could someone change the thread title to something meaningful since it seems this wasn't an isolated event?

My 622 did this about a week or so ago, and I did a check switch, and everything came back. Unfortunately, it was recording a program when it happened, and got stuck and kept recording. When I got home from work, it was about 3.5 hours in on a 1 hour program! It would have filled up the harddrive, and probably started deleting things I wanted kept till I watched them. I think I was still on L447 at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)