Whats Dish going to charge me for a 722?

I was ready to sign a new 24 month contract ,pay the $100 plus $15 to upgrade my 522 to 722 HD
I was then told by Dish that they could not guarantee I would get a 722 under dish'n it up. I was told They may send me a 622 instead.
That was the last straw for me.
If you would go to D*, there's no guarantee which receiver you will get either. Whatever is on the truck.

So I chatted with Dish and they said there would be no receiver fee increase if I upgrade my 625 to a 722 and my 322 to a 222 with Top 200 and free HD for life. I find this hard to believe so is this really true?

I am trying to upgrade from 2 old 300 dish's to a 1000, I found one on Craigslist today for $20, it included a 722 receiver. I currently have a 211k receiver I got when I signed with dish. If I call and have them switch me over to the 722, and send back the 211k, what will they cahrge me?

If you would go to D*, there's no guarantee which receiver you will get either. Whatever is on the truck.

I would just refuse install if Direct didn't give me a HR24
Why Would a new customer sign a 24 month contract and accept discontinued/refurbished equipment?
Discontinued and or refurbished equipment is of lower value than new or the latest higher performance model. retailers have to dispose of discontiuned equipment at a discount price.

Dish wants to possibly give me a refurbished/ discontinued 622 HD-DVR
if it happend to be on the truck.
This is a discontinued model with known problems.
They want me to Pay a upgrade fee and sign a new 24 month contract and then may not give me a VIP 722

Dish should offer free upgrades if the customer accepts a refurbished/used equipment (622) and payed upgrade if the customer wants the latest model like the VIP 722

622 to 722k

I was finally able to get a 722k, but no MT2 over the air module came with it. I called them and they tell me that they are no longer available from Dish. Has anybody else here ran into this? Should I simply buy it from Dish Depot or Dish store then?

I have 2 722K, used for about 4 months. Now that we can't get signal in Mexico, I will sell them for $650 for both if anyone interested. There are of course units I own, not leased from Dish.

If I call and have them switch me over to the 722, and send back the 211k, what will they cahrge me?
Assuming that they are willing to activate the ViP722, you would be charged a $6 DVR fee over and above what you're paying now. You'll likely need to replace the smart card at your expense.

Worst case scenario is that the seller comes back to you and needs to get their ViP722 back or pay a substantial ($$$) non-return fee.

the craiglist 722 is likely, no almost certinally a leased box and they will no activate it for you at all.

get the roo number, call E and check its status.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)