What's on 61.5 that's not on 110,119 and 129?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

allargon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 2, 2007
Austin, TX
My Austin HD locals are on 61.5. I just actually took a long hard look at my bill and surprise! I am paying for locals as part of my AT250 package. Will I gain any channels other than HD locals (I also have HD ultimate and 3 premiums HBO, Max and Sho) by adding another dish for 61.5?

Thanks.

National HD channels are on both 61.5 & 129. Also there are some Public Interest channels (the 9400 area) on 61.5 that aren't on 129

is your Regional Sports Channel in HD on 129?

National HD channels are on both 61.5 & 129. Also there are some Public Interest channels (the 9400 area) on 61.5 that aren't on 129

is your Regional Sports Channel in HD on 129?

Fox Sports Net Southwest is in HD. I'm not sure of the bird location. However, I definitely watched college football on it this past fall. (Might need to get the sports pack to watch Big 10 and my hapless Gophers again this fall-but that's another topic.)

Yeah, so just public interest stuff? Blah...

Thanks, Iceberg.

have a look

Here's a list for Dish at 61º.
If you look at the top of the page, you can select 129º or any of their birds to compare.

The pages are pretty long, so wait a minute for 'em to download.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts