Whats the deal Mods?

Harry

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
Las Cruces, NM
jbryant789 voices a complaint about the Voom HD move and gets shut down because NightRyder doesn't like it? His complaint is similar to mine but not totally the same. Give the guy a chance to speak without having to wade through 5 or 6 pages of posts.

Harry said:
jbryant789 voices a complaint about the Voom HD move and gets shut down because NightRyder doesn't like it? His complaint is similar to mine but not totally the same. Give the guy a chance to speak without having to wade through 5 or 6 pages of posts.

It's a duplicate thread. We can't have every slightly different complaint in a new thread or we'd have nothing but complaint threads. NightRyder never said he didn't like it; he was simply stating the truth.

Now, since this is basically re-opening of a closed thread, how about we get this one closed too? :D

chaddux said:
It's a duplicate thread. We can't have every slightly different complaint in a new thread or we'd have nothing but complaint threads. NightRyder never said he didn't like it; he was simply stating the truth.

Now, since this is basically re-opening of a closed thread, how about we get this one closed too? :D

Sorry, I saw it different.

First, you need to chill out Harry. No one deleted jbryant789's post, It's still there for anyone to read, it just re-directs further discussion to the "Dish Pig" thread. jbryant789's thread was going to spawn the same arguments pro/con as yours, these forums can be time consuming enough to wade through without a bunch of duplication.

Second, the mods here do a great job, I don't envy them, they wouldn't lock a thread just because another member didn't like the content. I've had my own threads locked and merged on a number of occasions for these very same reasons. Please give them a break.

NightRyder

NightRyder said:
First, you need to chill out Harry. No one deleted jbryant789's post, It's still there for anyone to read, it just re-directs further discussion to the "Dish Pig" thread. jbryant789's thread was going to spawn the same arguments pro/con as yours, these forums can be time consuming enough to wade through without a bunch of duplication.

Second, the mods here do a great job, I don't envy them, they wouldn't lock a thread just because another member didn't like the content. I've had my own threads locked and merged on a number of occasions for these very same reasons. Please give them a break.

NightRyder

You are right, sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts