Whats this?

John Kotches said:
Scott,

Could be Bravo-HD+ too.

Cheers,

Does TNT-HD carry a better lineup than Bravo-HD+? I have Bravo HD+ on Voom and all they play is a series of concerts OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. It's tragic since the channel is gorgeous.
 
The pessimist in me says that Dish is moving the HD Demo channel so all the Radio Shacks don't have to put a two-dish solution on their roofs... But TNT-HD would be nice, what with the NBA Playoffs coming and all (go Pacers!)
 
TNT HD debuts this Wednesday, May 19, with the Western Conference Finals
in HD. Its been a done deal, ever since C* said he did't know of any HD
content except for TNT HD. Test channels don't go in the 9400's, the hide
in the 9900's. Obvisiouly the want to keep this quiet, thats why their hiding it
behind Test 1. Why they are keeping the channel behind Test 1, is another question.

The other mystery is how many HD channels will be on tp13 110*?
Two or three? I don't think they have technically prooved 3 will work
at the same time.

Spice HD, could go on the PPV or Events Channel after Midnite(est), just like
Directv does, having two channel 85's, after midnite. While 84 bounces in
& out of the guide. 85 is their PPV, 84 is their Events. Spice HD also is
only four nites a week. Thur, Fri, Sat, & Sun.
 
No they can't. I'm sure that if it is a NEW legit channel, it will be Bravo HD+ or TNT HD. Bravo could be because their will be Olympics coverage on it, and TNT could be part of the recent deal with Turner.
 
DBSOgre said:
No they can't. I'm sure that if it is a NEW legit channel, it will be Bravo HD+ or TNT HD. Bravo could be because their will be Olympics coverage on it, and TNT could be part of the recent deal with Turner.


No Olympics on BravoHD this year only on regular SD Bravo,I know that was a plan but it has since changed,confirmed at AVSForums.They can keep Bravo cause their repeats are worse then DiscoveryHD was in the early days.(but TNT-HD could be just as bad once B-Ball is over)
 
New HD speculation - gotta love it

How many actually felt that little "surge" when they first saw this thread?

Something to really speculate about. That glimmer of more HD on the distant horizon. This is the real meat of these forums.

This is where we shine !

This is what we live for !

This is ................ :

Sorry. I'm OK now.
 
bruce said:
(but TNT-HD could be just as bad once B-Ball is over)

Nope...after B-ball, then they have the majority of the second half of the NASCAR Nextel Cup season, which presumably will be in HD. :D

I certainly hope it is TNT-HD they are testing! :yes
 
TNT is also supposed to produce their original programming in HD. The series The Grid is supposed to be HD. In June they are showing a remake of Salem's Lot. I don't know if that will be in HD or not. The show reruns of Law and Order and ER, which are both in HD. I wonder if they will show these in HD?
 
ER and Law and Order might have been produce in 4x3 early on(the DVDs are 4x3)there might be 16x9 masters around but who knows?
 
DWS44 said:
Nope...after B-ball, then they have the majority of the second half of the NASCAR Nextel Cup season, which presumably will be in HD. :D

I certainly hope it is TNT-HD they are testing! :yes
I'm with ya there buddy! :clap :up :usa
 
nuts4scuba said:
TNT is also supposed to produce their original programming in HD. The series The Grid is supposed to be HD. In June they are showing a remake of Salem's Lot. I don't know if that will be in HD or not. The show reruns of Law and Order and ER, which are both in HD. I wonder if they will show these in HD?
Was not salem's lot on cbs-hd last season?with Kirstie Alley, if so it was hd. i only saw a little of it. edit- I'm thinking of the Salem witch trials :)
 
nuts4scuba said:
TNT is also supposed to produce their original programming in HD. The series The Grid is supposed to be HD. In June they are showing a remake of Salem's Lot. I don't know if that will be in HD or not. The show reruns of Law and Order and ER, which are both in HD. I wonder if they will show these in HD?
>>


Earlier this year, TNT aired a original remake (hey, I made a oxymoron!) of "The Goodbye Girl" starring Patricia Heaton and Jeff Daniels, and you could tell it was filmed in HD (not to mention it was aired in Widescreen). Also, TNT airs reruns of "Judging Amy" and "Angel". I sure would LOVE to see "Angel"'s fifth season in HD. :)


~Alan
 
It's the HD Charlie Chat channel! Figure out how to program your remotes in pristine 1080i with 5.1 surround sound!
 
***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)