Whats this?

Alan Gordon said:
>>

Earlier this year, TNT aired a original remake (hey, I made a oxymoron!) of "The Goodbye Girl" starring Patricia Heaton and Jeff Daniels, and you could tell it was filmed in HD (not to mention it was aired in Widescreen). Also, TNT airs reruns of "Judging Amy" and "Angel". I sure would LOVE to see "Angel"'s fifth season in HD. :)

~Alan

You must not get the WB in HD,it came live here in the Detroit area back in Feb. so I was able to see the last half of the season in HD,it looks so good now since it such a dark show you can really see a lot of detail in the picture vs. the SD version where I had to up the contrest and brightness to see what was going on.By the way season 1 was shot in 4x3,season 2 protected for 16x9,aired in 4x3,season 3 aired in widescreen.

bruce said:
You must not get the WB in HD,it came live here in the Detroit area back in Feb. so I was able to see the last half of the season in HD,it looks so good now since it such a dark show you can really see a lot of detail in the picture vs. the SD version where I had to up the contrest and brightness to see what was going on.By the way season 1 was shot in 4x3,season 2 protected for 16x9,aired in 4x3,season 3 aired in widescreen.

I don't get any WB! at all. Heck, I don't get ANY locals in HD (their broadcasting at REALLY LOW power). My local WB! is cable only, and though I thought about switching to Dish, I decided to stay with DirecTV, so I don't even get the analog WB! on satellite either. Hopefully, with changes to SHVIA being made this year, some things will change and I'll be able to get at least the analog channel within the next year or two (unfortunately too late for "Angel").

Yeah, I'm aware of the way the show was shot, because I own all three seasons that have been released and waiting on the fourth (I haven't seen any of the fourth or fifth), and watching the fifth in High Definition would be really great.

~Alan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts