What's up next?

stalyons

Original poster
Apr 17, 2008
I was pleasantly surprised this week with three new HD Nationals (SciFi being my favorite frakkin' channel). What does DISH have in store for us next? Rumors? Soon?

I was pleasantly surprised this week with three new HD Nationals (SciFi being my favorite frakkin' channel). What does DISH have in store for us next? Rumors? Soon?

No idea. However, I'm making good on my pledge: Dish added Sci-Fi and USA, I'm not going to whine about no new HD for a long time. I'm set for quite a while. Any new HD is just gravy.

No idea. However, I'm making good on my pledge: Dish added Sci-Fi and USA, I'm not going to whine about no new HD for a long time. I'm set for quite a while. Any new HD is just gravy.
Agreed. I'm happy.

As long as the TIVO injunction doesn't affect my DVR or my EHDs.

E* still has a long way to go to catch up with D* in the HD department, so while I'm pleased with the new HD, I'm not about to give Charlie a free pass for the NOTHING that occured between October and last week when D* was adding 7-8 HD channels a month. My kids would love to have Disney and Nick in HD as well as CN and there's still the matter of MGM and Smithsonian that are seemingly uplinked but unavailable. E* wants these three channels to douse the fire so it can plod along at a snail's pace.

Dishonline

I would like to see the DishOnline remote scheduling up and running! D* has it and I just received an e-mail telling me that Charter Communications offers it now for their MOXI DVRs.

is MGM-HD going to only be in the HD Ultimate package? I assume us losers on the AT100 with DishHD Essentials will not see those new HD channels with no SD equivalent. (Mojo, MGM, Smithsonian, etc)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)